Thursday, February 3, 2011

H&M Conscious Collection

Last spring, I was lusting over H&M's garden collection (based on the theme of clothes made of sustainable materials). In the end, I managed to snag a lot of the much loved pieces including the florette dress!  I'd much preferred the red version, but it was gone by the time I got there at 9:35 the day the collection launched (5 minutes after the mall opened)!  People are even crazier than me :(

This year, in the same token, they are launching the conscious collection, made of green materials such as organic  cotton, tencel, and recyled  polyester.  The collection consists of many white pieces, with romantic detailing.  White is one of my favourite colours for clothes, so I'm super excited about this collection.  You can bet I'll be at  the mall at 5 minutes before it opens this year.   Here are my personal picks, though I'll need to cut it down.

The total cost of all these items?  $450!  I will keep contemplating/buy all and return later.
















No comments:

Post a Comment