Thursday, February 3, 2011

Decisions decisions!

 For a while now, I've been liking the House of Harlow 1960 Maddie Moccasin.  I love Nicole Richie and her relaxed hippie style.  One item that has particularly caught my eye were those moccasins.  I recently got a pair this year from my dear friend Serene, which were the Minnetonka brown booties.  It it obviously two different things, and given House of Harlow's is black and beaded (which of course every girl should have one).


I'd called the store to put the Maddie on hold, but when I returned yesterday to purchase it, it turns out that it's $175 vs $125 (I'd misread the price tag).  $175 seems a little too much to me :(

So instead, I'll take this as a sign to buy the tulle bikini I've been lusting over the past while from Jcrew. :D  I got it in the white colour. It is oh so romantic and I love the look of tulle.  Makes me feel like a ballerina princess!  No more shopping for the month of February!

I would've posted the nude coloured top, but the model was horrendous.
And this, is the cutie coloured bottom :D

No comments:

Post a Comment