Thursday, February 3, 2011

Anthropologie Fall/Winter Sales

I must admit... I am surprised that I am less GAGA over Anthropologie's winter sale, though a part of that is due to my weak overall finances.  Over the past year, my closet has been slowly accumulating more and more Anthropologie stuff, to the point that I really should become a VIP (too bad such a system does not exist), though it wasn't til recently that I realized that their stuff is actually pretty expensive, even when on sale!

From that point, I decided that I have to be very selective with my Anthro purchases moving forward.  So far, I've been pretty good about it.  The only things I brought were the kimono dress (which was on sale and a must have) and the water colour skirt, both from their fall collection.

I went to their site today and discovered new items have been added to the sale section.  Two things I particularly like are the Linnea Blouse and the Gunilla Dress.  I'm such a sucker for floral prints.




I think they would be a nice addition to my closet, but alas, I really really shouldn't.  Instead, I shall go to Michael's tomorrow to look for materials for a Valentine day card. I think that would be a much wiser purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment