Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fujifilm Instax Mini

I finally got an instant camera! The Fujifilm Instax Mini courtesy of the boyfriend.  I've always always wanted my own instant camera, especially after seeing how fun it was taking photos while in Cuba!

I got the 25S model, in the Hello Kitty version (which makes is super cute)!  I suppose in the grand scheme of things, they added the Hello Kitty as a print-on to jack up the price as the camera works just as well with or without the Hello Kitty part.  One of the major benefits of the 25S over the Mini7 or the Mini7S is that it has a mirror in the front beside the lens for self shots, though you can buy an add-on for the latter.

Now I need to go buy some super cute Hello Kitty/Winnie the Pooh/Mickey Mouse film!

I also have my UNI Posca markers that I got from Japan, which are awesome for doodling on photos (amongst other things)!  I have the plain colours as well as the sparkly ones! Japanese people make the most amazing things!

Plain Posca markers!


Sparkly Posca markers!

No comments:

Post a Comment