Thursday, February 24, 2011

Club Monaco Christie Skirt

After yesterday's great Club Monaco finds, I decided to try my luck at the next closest store to my workplace and I got myself the skirt with lace which happened to be the Christie skirt at 75% off!  Whoohoo!!!  I was initially ready to buy it at 55% off, but it turned out to be further discounted at the cashier.  YAY.



I realized recently I have way too many bras!  So I will go and return one of the five I got last month. -___-  I may also go back for the Max blazer... which is at a little over 60% off... I have it on hold!  Eeks!  Right now is the best time to shop for seasonal clearance items!


As a side note, I really wished those pants looked good on me.  I'd really liked the plaid version but no matter how many times I try them on they just don't fit very well.  It's a little bit different, though I feel like it makes me feel fat (though it probably doesn't and I'm just not used to it!). 

UPDATE: So I got the Max blazer at 70% off! What to do? Keep or return? I brought too much this month :(

No comments:

Post a Comment