Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BHLDN

On Monday, Anthropologie's bridal line, BHLDN officially launched its site for online shopping!  I have been a fan of Anthro (as I like to call it) since I discovered it a few years back.  I love their dresses, their attention to details, and it would be one of my first stops where shopping for a special occasion dress.  They are perfect for parties, going out, for work, anywhere.

In fact, if I were to get married, I would definitely consider Anthropologie dresses for my bridesmaids - they are cute and generic enough (does not scream WEDDING!) to re-wear for many future occasions.

Lo and behold, the bridal line is launched and it does not disappoint.  I love the silk, cotton, tulle and taffeta materials and the intricate detailing.  All things in consideration, they are not that expensive in the grand scheme of the wedding planning world.  Have you seen the ridiculous amounts people pay for their dresses on "Say Yes to the Dress"?

The collection includes bridal gowns,  bridesmaid dresses, accessories, shoes, jewelery, and even lingerie!

Here are my favorites of the collection!

I really like the crochet flowers and the asymmetrical bow on the back
I love the tulle and the pinwheel appliques add a nice touch.  Again, I love the asymmetrical bow!
I love the butterfly details!
A fun take on modern wedding dress
This is one of my more mature selections, but how could I not like the flower details and the button up back?

This is one of my favourites!  The flower print is irresistibleand would be perfect at a garden party. 

This one gives me a retro feel, in a good way.  Plus I like the back cutout.
Even the shoes are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment