Monday, July 4, 2011

My Sandals Picks of the Saks 70% Sale

If only I lived in the states, I would totally order the Rag and Bone Royston Leather & Suede Wedge Sandals.  From $395 to $139.77 what a steal!!  They're like flat forms but with a bit of heel.  Drooly... too bad shipping and duties put it to $210, which is still half the price but a little expensive to buy without having tried it on first.



I also really like DVF's Drama Braided Chain Canvas Sandal.  It looks super fun! From $227 to $79, also a steal!


Lastly, I am drooling over the Jimmy Choo Hunters currently on clearance from $428 to $149!!  Although I already have a pair of rainboots, a croco print would really complete my collection.


So today, on a spur of the moment even though I'm super broke this month, I caved and brought new sandals, Sam Edelman's Eli sandal to be exact.  You can't really see the details from my own picture though.



Publish Post
and the shoes on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment